‘The Music Of Nashville’ from the hugely successful TV series will be released on May 13. Season 4 is set to hit UK screens this summer, but if you can’t wait to hear the music, you’ll be able to get your fix very soon! The track list for Season 4 Volume 2 is as follows:
- “Can’t Say No To Love” (performed by Will Chase)
- “Soul Survivor” (performed by Aubrey Peeples & Jonathan Jackson)
- “Only Tennessee” (performed by Clare Bowen)
- “Kinda Dig The Feeling” (performed by Jonathan Jackson)
- “Swept Away” (performed by Lennon Stella & Jessy Schram)
- “Movin’ On Never Felt So Good” (performed by Chris Carmack)
- “From Here On Out” (performed by Charles Esten)
- “The Rubble” (performed by Clare Bowen & Sam Palladio)
- “Hole In The World” (performed by Lennon Stella)
- “‘Til The Stars Come Out Again” (performed by Maisy Stella)
- “Caged Bird” (performed by Aubrey Peeples)
- “One Place Too Long” (performed by Hayden Panettiere)
- “Ain’t It Beautiful” (performed by Chris Carmack)
- “Wild Card” (performed by Lennon Stella)
- “Boomtown” (performed by Will Chase & Hayden Panettiere)
- “All We Ever Wanted” (performed by Lennon & Maisy)
- “Hold On To Me” (performed by Connie Britton)
LOCASH, who you will recall had a hit record in 2015 with ‘I Love This Life’ and released an EP back in October, will be releasing their first album on June 17.
The album is titled ‘The Fighters’. It is being released on Reviver Records and contains 11 tracks, including the single and ‘I Know Somebody’.
If you are in the Nashville vicinity on May 9 we can’t think of a better reason to make your way to the Bridgestone Arena Plaza. Keith Urban is performing for free. Yes, you read it right. It’s one of three fan events that he has scheduled to promote his new album ‘Ripcord’ which is released this Friday.
Keith….please come to the UK. We would even pay to see you!!
American Country Countdown Awards
The 2016 American Country Countdown Awards were held at the Forum in Inglewood on Sunday 1st May. The Artist of the Year and Male Vocalist awards were awarded to Luke Bryan. Florida Georgia Line were awarded Group of the Year and ‘Girl Crush’ won Digital Song of the Year .
Female Vocalist was Carrie Underwood and Chris Stapleton’s ‘Traveller’ was album of the year. The breakthrough artist awards were won by Sam Hunt, Kelsea Ballerini and Old Dominion.
Finally on this topic Sam Hunt was awarded the Digital Album of the Year for ‘Montevallo’. We are not entirely sure of the rules here but wasn’t this album released on 27th October 2014? Maybe someone can clear this up for us!
Dan and Shay
We now have the track listing for the Dan and Shay album ‘Obsessed’ which will be with us on 3rd June. They will also be appearing with Darius Rucker on his US tour this summer. The tracks are as follows:
- “All Nighter” (Nicolle Galyon, Jimmy Robbins, David Hodges)
- “Road Trippin’” (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Martin Johnson)*
- “From The Ground Up” (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Chris DeStefano)
- “Already Ready” (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Shane McAnally, Jimmy Robbins)
- “How Not To” (Adam Hambrick, Paul DiGiovanni, Kevin Bard)
- “Lipstick” (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Nicolle Galyon)
- “Round The Clock” (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Jesse Frasure, David Hodges)**
- “Lately” (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Martin Johnson)*
- “Sway” (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Liz Rose, busbee)
- “Obsessed” (Dan Smyers, Shay Mooney, Nolan Lambroza, Breyan Isaac)
There are some very tasty albums coming our way in the next few weeks. US release dates of course but we don’t usually have to wait too long.
Keith Urban – ‘Ripcord’
Cole Swindell – ‘You Should Be Here’
Mary Chapin Carpenter – ‘The Things That We Are Made Of’
Jennifer Nettles – ‘Playing With Fire’
Nashville – ‘Season 4 Volume 2’
Blake Shelton – ‘If I’m Honest’
Dierks Bentley – ‘Black’
We had the pleasure of seeing the Dixie Chicks in Birmingham last week on their DCX MMXVI tour. Our review is posted on the site.
It seems that the girls are now finally forgiven in the US and can put ‘that moment’ behind them. The tour has now been extended from 40 dates to over 50 throughout the US and Canada. Will we now hear them on Country Radio and will we be treated to some new material? Fingers crossed.