Nashville’s best-kept secret, The Cadillac Three, will uncover their talent worldwide on August 5 with the release of BURY ME IN MY BOOTS. Jaren Johnston (lead vocals), Neil Mason (percussion) and Kelby Ray (lap steel) all contributed writing credits to the 14 tracks featured throughout their long-awaited album on Big Machine Records, including their current single “Drunk Like You”.
1. Bury Me In My Boots** | Written by Kelby Ray Caldwell, Jaren Johnston, Neil Mason
2. Slide | Written by Jaren Johnston, Neil Mason, Lindsay Rimes
3. Drunk Like You** | Written by Jaren Johnston, Neil Mason, Jesse Frasure
4. Graffiti | Written by Neil Mason, Corey Crowder, Luke Dick
5. Buzzin’** | Written by Jaren Johnston, Luke Laird
6. Party Like You** | Written by Jaren Johnston, Jon Nite, Jimmy Robbins
7. Ship Faced | Written by Jaren Johnston, Brent Anderson, Jerrod Niemann
8. Soundtrack To A Six Pack** | Written by Jaren Johnston, Neil Mason, Benjamin Cashatt
9. White Lightning** | Written by Jaren Johnston
10. The South (feat. Florida Georgia Line, Dierks Bentley & Mike Eli)** | Written by Jaren Johnston
11. This Accent | Written by Jaren Johnston, Neil Mason, Jimmy Robbins
12. Peace Love & Dixie | Written by Jaren Johnston, Neil Mason, Ryan Hurd
13. Hot Damn | Written by Kelby Ray Caldwell, Jaren Johnston, Neil Mason, Andrew Dorff
14. Runnin’ Red Lights** | Written by Jaren Johnston, Neil Mason
**Produced by Dann Huff and Justin Niebank
The musical co-conspirators have a unique sound that hovers between radio-ready Country anthems, hard-and-heavy Rock ballads and traditional Southern folk. They have garnered a global following and were named UK Classic Rock Roll of Honour: Best New Band in 2014. Rolling Stone asserts, “Like Kings of Leon before them, they’re poised for their first big break in the U.K. — where they’ve sold out every headlining show for nearly two years — before conquering their U.S. home turf.” Pals since high school, TC3’s musical fusion organically builds around gritty vocals, electric guitars, thundering beats and a one-of-a-kind lap steel.
Earning ACM and Grammy nominations, Jaren’s songwriting sensibilities are highlighted with chart-topping hits for Jake Owen, Frankie Ballard and Keith Urban, in addition to singles for Tim McGraw and Dierks Bentley. He has also been tapped as a producer on iconic Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler’s forthcoming solo project. Neil has contributed to recent songs recorded by Rascal Flatts, Miranda Lambert, A Thousand Horses and more, while frequently collaborating with Jaren and Kelby for TC3’s catalogue.
Their raw sound has long since defined TC3’s rocking vivacity and universal appeal with Chicago Sun-Times surmising, “…the majority of today’s so called country rockers are simply trying to emulate what The Cadillac Three has been from their very beginning.”