Adam Hambrick has released his major label debut EP titled The Flipsides. The EP is comprised of six tracks in which Hambrick masterfully shares his life’s stories through his songs.
“The Flipsides EP is the blueprint of how I approach country music,” says Hambrick of his new project. “It’s real instruments and colorful songwriting put together in a modern way. After 2020 side-lined most of our plans, it now feels really good to get this project out to my fans, who have been so patient. Now we have something to build on for the future.”
Listen to The Flipsides HERE.
Adam has written a multitude of songs and has received numerous cuts for other artists including Miranda Lambert and Eli Young Band, as well as, No. 1 hits for Dan + Shay (“How Not To”) and Justin Moore (“Somebody Else Will”). He has continued to hone his songwriting and vocal skills, while performing live with artists including Brett Young, Jordan Davis, LANCO, and more.
The Flipsides EP Track Listing:
- “Broken Ladder” (Written by Adam Hambrick, Ben Stennis)
- “The Longer I Lay Here (Featuring Jillian Jacqueline)” (Written by Adam Hambrick, Gavin Slate, Blake Chaffin, Chandler Baldwin, Tripp Howell)
- “Kill A Man” (Written by Adam Hambrick, Andy Albert, Andrew DeRoberts)
- “Sunshine State Of Mind” (Written by Adam Hambrick, Kelly Archer, Gordie Sampson)
- “Do The Math” (Written by Adam Hambrick, David Fanning, Nick Donley)
- “When It All Sinks In” (Written by Adam Hambrick, Kelly Archer, Gordie Sampson)