Callista Clark has shared her latest track “Brave Girl,” available now, which the 18-year-old co-penned alongside Emily Landis and Ben Johnson.
“I wrote ‘Brave Girl’ when I was 15-years-old and at first, it was too emotional for me to perform,” shares Callista. “When I finally decided to play it at my live shows, I saw an immediate reaction from everyone and knew it was something special. I hope everyone finds a little encouragement and bravery through the message in this song.”
“Brave Girl” features on her full-length album Real To Me: The Way I Feel, coming October 14th. Produced by Nathan Chapman (Taylor Swift, Lionel Richie, Keith Urban, Mickey Guyton), Callista co-wrote all 10 tracks and collaborated with a notable caliber of songwriters including Laura Veltz, Emily Shackleton, Liz Rose, Chris DeStefano and Jimmy Robbins.
REAL TO ME: THE WAY I FEEL TRACK LIST
1. “It’s ‘Cause I Am” | Callista Clark, Cameron Jaymes, Laura Veltz
2. “Gave It Back Broken” | Callista Clark, Emily Shackelton
3. “Change My Mind” | Callista Clark, Dan Isbell, Jonathan Singleton
4. “Worst Guy Ever” | Callista Clark, Jordan Reynolds, Emily Weisband
5. “Brave Girl” | Callista Clark, Ben Johnson, Emily Landis
6. “Wish You Wouldn’t” | Callista Clark, Emily Falvey, Lalo Guzman
7. “Heartbreak Song” | Callista Clark, Chris DeStefano, Liz Rose, Emily Shackelton
8. “Don’t Need It Anymore” | Callista Clark, Cameron Jaymes, Melissa Peirce
9. “Sad” | Callista Clark, Sarah Buxton, Jimmy Robbins
10. “Real To Me” | Callista Clark, Casey Robert Brown, Laura Veltz