Gary LeVo of Rascal Flatts has announced his debut solo collection, One On One, coming May 21st.
Ahead of the release, LeVox has shared another track titled “A Little Love” (featuring MercyMe), available everywhere now. LeVox and MercyMe mix California pop and sunny spirituality as the optimistic jam offers plenty of reasons to smile, while the pair reverse roles and verses on MercyMe’s upcoming album, inhale (exhale).
GRAMMY-winning Gospel talent Jonathan McReynolds features on “Never Forget,” and LeVox’s daughter Brittany on “While I Wait”. Then, with the reflective “All I See,” BRELAND lends his talent.
“One On One is my passion project and I have wanted to do this body of work for as long as I can remember,” explains LeVox. “I feel so honored to get to collaborate with such greatness throughout this project. BRELAND is a dream to work and sing with, as is the iconic MercyMe. Jonathon McReynolds, one of the greatest singers of our time and my dear friend, wrote a perfect song for us. And for my daughter Brittany and I to get to sing a song that Tauren Wells help craft just completed the collection. I couldn’t be prouder of this project, and the songs that we recorded. This is gonna be an amazing new season and I just hope everybody enjoys it as much as we did making it.”
1. A Little Love (featuring MercyMe)(Bart Millard, Jordan Mohilowski, Ethan Hulse, Jess Cates)
2. Never Forget (featuring Jonathan McReynolds)(Jonathan McReynolds)
3. While I Wait (featuring Brittany LeVox)(Ethan Hulse, Colby Wedgeworth, Tauren Wells)
4. All I See (featuring BRELAND)(Gary LeVox, Daniel Breland, Matthew McVaney)
5. The Distance (Gary LeVox, Josh Hoge, Matthew McVaney)