Big Loud Records razor-sharp singer/songwriter JILLIAN JACQUELINE has released her six-track EP, SIDE B. The anticipated project follows 2017’s SIDE A, which put Jacqueline on the map as one of Country’s buzziest newcomers praised by Billboard, CMT, Rolling Stone, Vevo, Pandora and countless others.
Filled with her signature dreamy vocals and compelling lyrical storytelling throughout, SIDE B is produced by Tofer Brown and features tracks penned by Jacqueline alongside some of Nashville’s most acclaimed songwriters including Natalie Hemby, Bob DiPiero, Lori McKenna and more.
“I’m so proud to release SIDE B, the next chapter of the story that started with SIDE A,” shares Jacqueline. “These songs are the culmination of years of deeply personal experiences, hard lessons learned and finding the joy in the small moments. Also, they make me dance.”
Here is the official track list for Jillian Jacqueline’s SIDE B:
1. “Priorities” – (Jillian Jacqueline, Tofer Brown, Natalie Hemby)
2. “Tragic” – (Jillian Jacqueline, Andrew DeRoberts, Bob DiPiero)
3. “If I Were You” – (Jillian Jacqueline, Sarah Buxton, Jordan Reynolds)
4. “Friends” – (Jillian Jacqueline, Tofer Brown, Kevin Fisher “Sweet Talker”)
5. “Sad Girls” – (Jillian Jacqueline, Tofer Brown, Lori McKenna)
6. “Somebody” – (Jillian Jacqueline, Tofer Brown and Natalie Hemby)