Justin Moore has announced an eight-track collection titled Straight Outta The Country, coming April 23rd. The Big Machine star’s new music channels the Arkansas native’s rural upbringing and signature honkytonk sound.
Pre-order the full project HERE
Moore returns to the stage this weekend for a sold-out Billy Bob’s Texas show, ahead of a worldwide ticketed live stream from The Barn in Nashville, TN on April 17th. Armed with nine No. 1 hits and three No. 1 albums, Moore’s set will include 90 minutes of chart-toppers mixed with new music performed live for the first time. Get tickets here: justinmooremusic.com/tour.
Upcoming guests on Moore’s podcast include Travis Tritt, Dillon Carmichael and more. Listen to The Justin Moore Podcast sponsored by Bobcat, here: https://JustinMoore.lnk.to/PodcastPR.
STRAIGHT OUTTA THE COUNTRY TRACKLIST:
1. Hearing Things (Rhett Akins, Kelly Archer, Chris Stevens)
2. Consecutive Days Alive (Casey Beathard, Monty Criswell, Jeremy Stover)
3. We Didn’t Have Much (Paul DiGiovanni, Randy Montana, Jeremy Stover)
4. She Ain’t Mine No More (Justin Moore, Paul DiGiovanni, Jamie Paulin, Jeremy Stover)
5. More Than Me (Justin Moore, Paul DiGiovanni, Chase McGill, Jeremy Stover)
6. Straight Outta The Country (Michael Hardy, Cam Montgomery, Josh Thompson)
7. You Keep Getting Me Drunk (Rhett Akins, Kelly Archer, Paul DiGiovanni)
8. We Didn’t Have Much – Acoustic (Paul DiGiovanni, Randy Montana, Jeremy Stover