Laine Hardy has revealed details for his debut album, Here’s To Anyone, coming September 17th.
The long-awaited 11-song collection from the American Idol winner and Louisiana native was announced live from his concert in Montana last night via American Idol’s Instagram. Here’s To Anyone, which is produced by Michael Knox (Jason Aldean), features songs from some of Nashville’s biggest hitmakers and is available to pre-order/pre-save/pre-add now at https://smarturl.it/HeresToAnyone.
Here’s To Anyone Tracklist:
- “Authentic” (Jessi Alexander, Matt Jenkins, David Lee Murphy)
- “For a Girl” (Wendell Mobley, Neil Thrasher, Tony Martin, Johnny Dailey)
- “Here’s to Anyone” (Jacob Rice, John King, Derrick Southerland)
- “Memorize You” (Michael Tyler, Eric Arjes, Steven Dale Jones)
- “One of Those” (Laine Hardy, Jordan Reynolds, Laura Veltz)
- “Comin’ Down” (Justin Weaver, Josh Miller, Josh Mirenda)
- “Ground I Grew Up On” (Josh Thompson, Brett Beavers, Brandon Kinney)
- “California Won’t” (Mike Busbee, Andrew Dorff, Jon Nite)
- “Tiny Town” (Michael Tyler)
- “The Other LA” (Laine Hardy, Erik Dylan, Andy Sheridan, Dan Isbell)
- “Let There Be Country” (Jason Afable, Steve Moakler, Tim Nicholas)
“I’m a down-home guy, from Southeast Louisiana,” Laine Hardy says in preparation for the new album. “I just want to show all my fans that I’m not going to stray away from who I am, and where I come from. I feel like we really did that with the album and I’m very proud of it.”