Ryman Auditorium’s first-ever livestream concert series, ‘LIVE AT THE RYMAN,’ will add a limited in-venue audience beginning this Friday, September 4th with Scotty McCreery. The in-venue audience for these shows will be capped in accordance with local health guidelines.
The Ryman will strictly comply with operating plans developed in partnership with the Nashville Public Health Department and Vanderbilt Health that include socially distanced seating, mandatory masks for all guests and staff, as well as enhanced cleaning practices. In addition, health personnel will be on hand to observe and ensure compliance throughout the events.
Operating plans include:
- Exclusive to 125 ticketed guests (approx. 5 percent capacity)
- Physically distanced in-venue “POD” seating, allowing groups of 2-6 people per POD (rendering available)
- Mandatory masks for all guests, Ryman operations and production staff
- Designated restrooms, entrance and exit points for main floor and balcony seating
- No food or beverage service (complimentary bottled water will be available)
- Temperature checks for all Ryman staff
- Enhanced cleaning practices
McCreery’s return to the Ryman stage marks his second appearance this year. His sold-out performance on March 11 was just two days before the venue paused all shows with a live audience.
In-venue tickets for McCreery begin at $89, which include an exclusive Hatch Show Print poster and in-person access to the artist Q&A prior to the show. Livestream ticket prices begin at $10 with VIP upgrades available for $40 (livestream ticket and virtual artist Q&A) and $95 (livestream ticket, virtual artist Q&A, autographed Hatch Show Print poster and series t-shirt). All merchandise is available for purchase in advance online to commemorate the landmark series.