Current CMA Awards Vocal Duo of the Year nominees and PLATINUM-selling Maddie & Tae will unveil Part Two of their album on October 18 titled Everywhere I’m Goin’ (Mercury Nashville).
Continuing to “usher in their new era” (Billboard), the new music produced by Jimmy Robbins and Derek Wells is anchored by the swaggering stomper “Bathroom Floor,” available now.
Written by Maddie & Tae’s Maddie Marlow and Taylor Dye along with Josh Kerr, the fiery new track is a resilient response to the award-winning duo’s current single “Die From A Broken Heart,” which continues to strike a deep connection, tallying over 75 MILLION global streams.
“We are so excited to keep telling our story through this next collection of songs,” shared Marlow. “We are so proud to have co-written all of these songs as well. This project as a whole is super personal, but these five songs in particular take you on an even deeper dive into our lives.”
“We were absolutely blown away by the reaction to the first part of the album,” added Dye. “Hearing our fans relate to our stories is something that will never get old. We can’t wait to continue to show more of our hearts and journey through this next chapter of music.”
Everywhere I’m Goin’ Tracklist:
1) “Everywhere I’m Goin’” Maddie Marlow/Taylor Dye/Josh Thompson/Jimmy Robbins
2) “Trying On Rings” Maddie Marlow/Taylor Dye/Laura Veltz/Jimmy Robbins
3) “Lay Here With Me” (feat. Dierks Bentley) Maddie Marlow/Taylor Dye/Josh Kerr/Dave Barnes
4) “Ain’t There Yet” Maddie Marlow/Taylor Dye/Dave Barnes/Ben West
5) “Bathroom Floor” Maddie Marlow/Taylor Dye/ Josh Kerr