Mitchell Tenpenny has announced his Midtown Diaries EP, coming 10th September. The project contains eight songs all co-written by Mitchell, including his current radio single ‘Truth About You‘, which became the largest streaming debut of his career garnering 2.5 million streams in its first three days of release.
Mitchell produced Midtown Diaries alongside Jordan M. Schmidt. Pre-add/pre-save the EP HERE.
“We’ve waited a very long time to bring our fans a new collection of music,” said Mitchell. “I’m so pumped with their enthusiasm each time we release a new song. Their feedback is priceless and it lets us know exactly how we are doing and feeds my creativity.”
Midtown Diaries Track Listing:
1. To Us It Did (Mitchell Tenpenny/Michael Hardy/Jordan Schmidt)
2. Good Thing (Mitchell Tenpenny/Thomas Archer/Kyle Fishman)
3. I Can’t Love You Any More (Mitchell Tenpenny/Michael Hardy/Jordan Schmidt)
4. Bucket List (Mitchell Tenpenny/Chris DeStefano/Laura Veltz)
5. Truth About You (Mitchell Tenpenny/Matt Alderman/Thomas Archer)
6. A Girl’s Love (Mitchell Tenpenny/Jordan Schmidt/Brad Tursi)
7. Don’t Let Me Let You (Mitchell Tenpenny/Daniel Ross/Michael Whitworth)
8. She Hates Me Too (Mitchell Tenpenny/Kyle Fishman/Justin Wilson)