Niko Moon has released his debut GOOD TIME EP via RCA Nashville to all digital retailers and streaming platforms, ahead of his trip to the UK for the CMA Songwriters Series next month.
Moon co-produced the project with Joshua Murty and co-wrote every song. The title track, which has notched more than 24 million on-demand streams, will officially hit terrestrial radio airwaves March 16. ‘Good Time’ also features feel-good tune ‘Paradise To Me’, ‘Drunk Over You’, ‘Way Back’ and previously unreleased ‘Good At Loving You’.
Additionally, Moon is scheduled to make his debut on the famed Grand Ole Opry on April 14th. Following standout runs supporting Filmore and Eli Young Band, Moon is currently wowing sold-out audiences during his opening stint on Ryan Hurd’s Platonic Tour. Later this spring, he’ll head overseas to perform at C2C, CMC Rocks QLD, and the CMA Introducing Nashville series throughout Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.
GOOD TIME Tracklisting:
1. GOOD TIME (Niko Moon/Jordan Minton/Anna Moon/Joshua Murty/Mark Trussell)
2. DRUNK OVER YOU (Niko Moon/Anna Moon/Joshua Murty)
3. WAY BACK (Niko Moon/Anna Moon/Joshua Murty)
4. PARADISE TO ME (Niko Moon/Anna Moon/Joshua Murty)
5. GOOD AT LOVING YOU (Niko Moon/Blake Bollinger/Anna Moon/Joshua Murty)