Platinum-selling band, Sister Hazel, released their new EP, Fire, on Friday. The six-track EP is the follow-up to their Billboard chart-topping EP’s, Water and Wind. The new EP is Volume III of a collectible compilation series titled, “Elements,” and includes a bonus seventh track that will continue throughout the series. Undeniably talented songwriters, each track on Fire was written by Sister Hazel with other notable writers Michael Logen, Monte Powell, Jennifer Hansen, and more. Fire was co-produced by Ben Jackson and Sister Hazel. The new EP is available for purchase HERE and is also on all streaming services.
Fire can keep you warm, or it can do great destruction. The fire element is one of spontaneity, inspiration, passion, and motivation. Sister Hazel’s widely anticipated six-track EP, Fire, delivers just that. “Sister Hazel sizzles with the third installment of their four part anthology EP collection, Fire. From the bone chilling opening of “It isn’t always written in the stars; sometimes it’s written on the back of old guitars” from ‘Every Heartbreak’ to the powerful and honest “On and On” to the strong country elements of “Fire,” Sister Hazel brings a new level of range and complexity to their sound,” said Mark Leon of the Charleston Daily.
FIRE Track List:
1. “Every Heartbreak” Lyrics & Music by: Jett Beres
2. “On and On” Lyrics & Music by: Ryan Newell, Todd Wright, Mike Meadows
3. “Life and Love” Lyrics and Music by: Ken Block, Trent Summar
4. “Fire” Lyrics and Music by: Andrew Copeland, Michael Logen, Jennifer Hansen
5. “She’s All You Need” Lyrics & Music by: Ryan Newell, Todd Wright
6. “Here With You” Lyrics & Music by: Ken Block, Drew Copeland, Monte Powell, Anna Wilson
7. Elements III (Growing Up) Lyrics & Music: Ken Block